Monday, March 20, 2006

Where the hell has my blog gone?


This morning's post is somewhat of an experiment. I deleted a post late yesterday afternoon and since then my blog page has assumed a completely and utterly blank appearance. My profile page is unaltered and still available. Along with the edit page, minus the one deliberately deleted post. Nothing strange there that I can see. Now I am worried. Blogger is such a complex beast. I shall email them but I imagine it will be days before I get a response. Weeks, maybe. So, if you can access my blog, please leave a comment or send an email and let me know. Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Adagio said...

thanks lulu. yes, i can see myself again now. exhale frustration. a sigh of relief.

cheers!

5:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I can now see the lines between which you are.
(Thanks for the link, too.)
:^)

7:55 am  
Blogger brio said...

blogger hiccups about every other month. posts disappear, reappear, everything goes awry. this too shall pass. =)

4:01 pm  
Blogger Adagio said...

brio - yeah. everything has reappeared. thanks for the encouragment.

4:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home